Immerse yourself in opportunity.
University students in search of opportunity, experience and meaningful work come to Tampa Bay Water for co-operative positions and gain diverse, real-world skills that complement their education.
We offer programs in four professional fields:
- public affairs
- environmental planning/engineering
- water conservation
- laboratory technician
The benefits include:
- A paid opportunity at a great wage
- Flexibility with student schedules
- Work that offers direct experience in your area of study
- Working with a diverse group of professionals including scientists, engineers, planners and government officials
For more information on how to apply, contact Human Resources at 727-669-1317 or firstname.lastname@example.org